Building on the success of the Resilience 15 event, the next event on 1st November 2016 will be Resilience 16. This will be hosted at the Building Research Establishment site in Watford. This event will review property level flood resilience in the built environment. We will review the challenges of this and what we can do to mitigate the damage caused by flooding in the UK.
There will be four key sessions throughout the day:
- FUNDING AND ASSITANCE FOR PROPERTY LEVEL FLOOD RESILIENCE
- IMPROVING STANDARDS AND SKILLS IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
- EMBEDDING RESILIENCE AND IMPROVING KNOWLEDGE
- SKILLS AND STANDARDS WORKSHOP
This years event will host several key speakers including:
- Stephen Garvin of the Centre for Resilience and the Building Research Establishment (BRE)
- Mary Dhonou from MD Associates
- Graham Brogden from Aviva
- Joey Tabone from Business in the Community (BITC)
- Paul Cobbing from the National Flood Forum (NFF)
- John Alexander from Aquabex
- Chris Loaring from Landmark
For more details about this event, sign up and location details please visit: www.resilience16.com.
To view the presentations and content from last years event, please click here.